Finding the middle ground between online and offline marketing can sometimes leave us scratching our heads. At Xpress Marking, we’ve found the perfect solution to ensure that the use of your office stationery becomes multi-functional.
How? With the use of QR codes!
QR codes are an easy, cost-effective method of sharing information, so it’s little wonder that they have become so popular amongst advertisers and organisations alike. Once scanned, a QR code can load a website, show an address, telephone number or email, link to an interactive game, enter the user into a competition or simply provide additional information. It’s that simple!
The benefits of QR codes:
- QR code stamps save money on extra printing costs.
- Use the QR stamp on every envelope you post out of your business. You could include your company’s address or other contact details here.
- Stamp the packaging with your QR code.
- Perhaps you run a restaurant? Stamp the menu to give your customers something to check out while they’re waiting for their order.
- Make yourself a name badge, and stamp your QR code onto it.
There are endless examples and benefits of the QR code. What will you do with yours?